Monday, November 14, 2011

Crysis on Ultra settnings with Radeon 6950 2GB Off-Screen


Here is a little sequence were I play Crysis on the highest settnings except for Motion Blur. For some reason, Motion Blur makes my screen blinking. But when i got it turned on, It's doesnt affect the FPS as much as you think it would. Anyway, here are my computer's specifications: CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K@4.2ghz @1.270v Mobo: ASRock P67 Extreme 4 Graphics card: Gigabyte Radeon HD6950 2GB (With unlocked shaders&standard clock) Power supply: Corsair HX 850W 80+ RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz XMS3 HDD: 1TB Samsung Spinpoint F3 Sound Card: Asus Xonar DX Case: Silverstone Fortress FT02B Screen: LG W2363D Headphones: Sennheiser 558 (That's why the sound sounded kind of weird in the video, had to turn up the sound of the Headphones beacuse i don't have any speakers) Anyway, my average FPS in this game is 45, though i have unlocked the shaders but i haven't clocked it yet. I got between 70-80 fps i Bad Company 2 and around 40 in Metro 2033. PS I Know I was boring that used Youtubes Audioswap thingy, but i didn't have any music that I was allowed to upload, and I didn't think this would be a such big project.

Discount Presto Profry Milwaukee Sinkhole Grand Sale Where To Buy Dragon Age 2 Orsino




1 comment:

  1. I do believe all of the concepts you have presented for your post. They're very convincing and will certainly work. Nonetheless, the posts are too brief for novices. May you please extend them a little from next time? Thank you for the post.
    TotalPond PVC12015 13-Foot by 20-Foot Pond Liner

    ReplyDelete


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links